Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random

Went to Prangin Mall with mum and sis last week. My sister wanna buy Maple Story Cash Card. Zzzz -___- for me, it's a waste of money. =="
mummy bought 3 books. cheap stuff there mer. haha. buy 2 free 1 somemore.


finished this book in a day. hmmm... speechless. gory


yeah. this cash card. for her to buy "hair" in the game. 20000points. RM48.


translated books. mummy don't mind reading chinese. so, she bought them. lot more cheaper than the English ones. LOL



-----------------------
Today, school ended early. Went to E-gate.


Java Chipppp



the weather was nicee. so I sat outside. lols. windy.

see the pig-like pillow in the backview mirror? hahah. my sister's. can fold into a small bolster somemore. Zzzz


&&& After sooo long for not going to the canteen during recess. Today, I realized that... our canteen sells SUSHI!!!??? of course no Unagi & Salmon eh larh. lol!

♥ Chiayi.

8 comments:

CooolKidz said...

your canteen sells sushi? NOT FAIR!


And and.......... why there's a hamburger in your car? =.=''

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

hahahahahah XDD my cute hamburger. lalala~ keep CD eh lar. lol!
can hug summor. haha. and see a pig at the backview mirror XD my sister's.

yeah SUSHI!! lol. 2 for RM1.60
got tuna, fish egg, salmon tuna, and dunoe what. ohya. cucumber. and one more mayonise dunu apa

stephanie said...

haha that hamburger...mine wan still inside my cupboard

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

haha i got 2!!! XD

stephanie said...

if not mistaken fion gave us the hamburger right?

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

yeah u stil rmbr!!! hahahahaa

CooolKidz said...

LOL! I wanna hug alsoooooooo

dang! why my school don't sell sushi? But it doesn't matter anymore, we graduated. =DDDD

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

LOL. right