Sunday, October 19, 2008

Toys

yeah bunch of toys. -___-
mummy don't know what to do with them also.
Who wanna adopt? LOL!



Fion, you gave me this. when I was standard 5 or 6? lol. stil white as snow. HAHA


this one, ancient lah. my mum's =="



awww.. rufus!!!




eh ahbeh, saw ur bear? haha. dont worry lar. that bear not open for adoption. HAHAHA




and wth. Stephanie, I can give you all for free lar. those poohs. Zzzz


hamtaro! so cute!



mum took this pic. she arranged them. and told me. can bake cheesecake. hahaha. see mixer lah. weighing eh lar. all the spoons. LOL



barbie stuff ==" obviously not mine lahh.


this is mine =]



=]

barbiessss. all barbiess =="




♥ Chiayi.

7 comments:

YC~~~~~ said...

O..O
so many toys..
dono where mine gone d..xD

ah beh said...

mine d biggest.XP

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

hahaha yeala lols

ah beh said...

but den y HE seems like become darker d eh har?XD

YC~~~~~ said...

haha..hug till dirty d loh..xDD

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

zzz. coz he's sitting in the corner mah. zzz
light bo ho lar. -_____-

stephanie said...

haha eh mine wan can fight with yours d la...even some of them put in my mum's room ==