Friday, November 07, 2008

Butterfly Award!


For those who decide to accept this award, I would appreciate it if you could do the following:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on your blogs.



I've been nominated by:
PiYi
for :
BANYAK PICHAXXX hahahahha :D

* I'm too lazy to link all the blogs here. find them in my sidebar. HAHA

I nominate :
1. denise's blog
Because she's my sweetie ;) and her blog has all her bo-image-pictures. & sometimes mine as well =="

2. andrea's blog
Because it's full of Hong Foo and her. hmmm.. make me jealous all the time.

3. sabrina's blog
Because I like the way she writes her thoughts. ;]

4. stefanie's blog
Same reason as above.

5. kenn's blog
Because his blog is very very very random, indeed. full of pets -.-

6. yee chern's blog
Because he writes nonsense in there. XP

7. jeannie's blog
Because she has all the great photos in there!!

8. doreen's blog
Because it's overloaded with pictures. LOL

9. zhen lynn's blog
Because she updates alot. and writes cute stuff =]

10. ivan's blog
Because idk. lol! just random.

♥ Chiayi.

No comments: