Thursday, December 11, 2008

=(

"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

Dear Mr Shakespeare, I'm starting to understand deeply what this poem is trying to express.. LOL!
In Form 1, my way of interpreting was. life is nothing. so don't bother studying. =X

Plurk is down at the moment. and I've finished painting 2walls of my room. yippeee~
*applause*

and today I watched 3 episodes of Pages of Treasure online. the new Astro On Demand drama. I didn't download this. because it looks like a crappy drama, just to spend time.
hmm... speaking of drama.

Benny Teo. when are you coming to my house for dramas? Zzz.. I wanna delete d larh. & I just got one HK drama here. "When Easterly Showers Fall On Sunny West". and Gossip Girl if you want. or start learn chinese if you want Taiwan dramas. haha.

and after a long chat with Slugs. ( Slugs, Shakespeare is a Taurus too! hahahahahaha )

I'm going to go play DDR on ps now. it's been long. LOL.
if I got Wii.... lol. dream on. HAHA.
toodles. =]

p.s. Denise, call me when you wanna hang. I dont know when you are free, I'm un-booked btw. LOL. -_______-


♥ Chiayi.

10 comments:

stephanie said...

my drama all save till no place to save ...waiting billy come and save lols

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

LOL. i ask benny go ur place la. easier. zzz

ah beh said...

long time din come n c c d.=)

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

u revision break kan? haha
gambate lah =]

CooolKidz said...

you banyak sad hor?

Find me la, i cheer you up! :D

Chia Lynn said...

I feel sad at night usually. -___-
then cant sleep. kill me easier.

YC~~~~~ said...

== use ur sis acc issit? if i dono i wud think that ur sis also emo..LOL

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

yeah my sis -___- didnt realised

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

my sis never emo la. lmao

stephanie said...

come my house for nothing i everyday not at home also cis