Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Boomer.

I'm blogging. again. for the 4th time today?
shows how bored I am.
at first. 10 mins before this. I was all ready to go out. then.
Denise said she found a job!!! and she's not going out. -____-
I don't blame you Nise. high salary. and wait for you to treat me makan. for healing my broken heart. :/
Update: Denise not working d. but end up. we not going out. -__-
tomorrow aite?


speaking bout jobs. XDDDD
I'm HIGH.
this weekend got work. RM150
next week. Monday-Friday. 1 day RM100. (seriously wondering, why my company trusts me so much. I'm just a newbie o.O )
next weekend. Sat-Sun. RM150
Last 2 weekend- RM300
Total: 150+ 5x100 + 150 + 300 = RM1100. gah!!!!!
at least I'm happy now.
I got something to do. with high pay. wooshh!

& to friends, I'm tired of explaining why I'm so free even tho I'm working.
I work on weekends only :)
The next week mon-fri job is special. Ha.

omg. I got so much money d.

Let's see..
save everything in the bank? hmm.. first time working wor....
must give myself a bit encouragement eh.

1. Dye hair? omg. I'm back to the dye hair issue d. this time I wanna dye. but mummy's discouraging. blarh.

2. Birthday Present for sister. this is a MUST. :) maybe bring her to Azuma this Friday, her birthday.. the new jap restaurant in Queensbay. heh.

3. College fund? haha this is lame. since I'm earning. should lessen parent's burden right? good girl I am. :P

The rest. save bah :D
I wnana be rich!!!! $$$$ LOL



♥ Chiayi.

8 comments:

hobc said...

Good income for a newbie, is this your part time work? What type of job you work as?

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

part time. food promoter. and event stuff.

hobc said...

Oic...no wonder can get the special R2D2 set, i still can't find it :( It must be limited edition?? ~_~

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

yeah it's limited. that day when working. saw other promoters mer. asked her to keep last one for me

hobc said...

I'll try my luck to find it. Hope there are still stock available. Working at food department reminds me when I work part time at Super Komtar.

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

haha good luck finding!

Lisa ツ said...

chiayi!!! Can I know more bout your job? Im searching for a new job. i worked job like yours before but now cant find any. lmao! im looking at the high pay :p

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

hahah sure lisa. erm. u get my number from denise. and msg me. i send u their contacts.
but now sch reopen less job d i think