Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Can we get any boring than this?... sigh

Chatting with Ben. and after so many lame and random talk about how are we gonna celebrate eve. & his weird and nerd theory about me..
We discussed bout places to eat. and see... -___-
I seriously think that I'm going to stay at home today :)

Ben™ says (1:47 PM):

manila place
secret recipe
coffee bean
chillis
chopper board
korean bbq chicken
manhattan fish
nandos
food loft
winter warmers
breeks
kim gary
600cc
food court
bah kut teh king
sakae sushi
sushi king
jurin express

lol

† • 【 ćħĩά γί♥™ 】嘉怡 †§ • ˛ _______°` says (1:47 PM):
LOL

Ben™ says (1:47 PM):
my friend send me this list =/

† • 【 ćħĩά γί♥™ 】嘉怡 †§ • ˛ _______°` says (1:47 PM):
haha

Ben™ says (1:47 PM):
lol

† • 【 ćħĩά γί♥™ 】嘉怡 †§ • ˛ _______°` says (1:48 PM):
food court!!????



♥ Chiayi.

No comments: