Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Dream

last night. dreamt bout owning a Lamborghini Gallardo. it was fantastic!
BUT...
some annoying calls woke me in the morning. ish ish!!
memang a dream. zzz. Like I really can afford a Lamborghini. T__T
back to the cruel reality...

gahh why so cute??!!!


the latest Gallardo LP 560-4 in my dreams T_T


a Murcielago

since this post is about the no-way-I'm-gonna-afford-cars. so I post a few more here.


a Gallardo




So, back to reality.
These are much better..

this I can afford. LOL.
eur 16




I want this!!! Eur 15. Murcielago.



!!!! nice nia


and of course. Gallardo. car model. =DD
reminds me of... where is my dark blue Mercedes car model??!!! gotta ask mummy later.




and this one. Eur 32. -__-
like you really will use this and play poker. sim tia.. zzz..


♥ Chiayi.

2 comments:

CooolKidz said...

EH MY DREAM CAR! SERIOUS! 0.0

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

LOL. i think everyone's dream car. hahaha