Thursday, December 25, 2008

Eve With Parents

Went to Swensen, Queensbay with parents on 24th.
Didn't join any of my friends. sorry =(

Anyway. Countdown at home. online. In Plurk & MSN.
Plurk was so high!! whee~ like 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1~~!!
then in MSN. ChunKit countdown with me. hahah
We chatted so much last night =D
and discussed future kids names. alot leh. We like the name Claudia. ;)
and listed so many more. ahahah.
we talked bout cold jokes XDD relationship stuff. it was fun!! haha. chat like non-stop. and so random. :) he's leaving for ASEAN scholarship soon.




me. lame. reminds me of the "L" hand signal!!! hahaha. nise and benny? right? hahah

sis.


swensen


likey this =]













♥ Chiayi.

2 comments:

YC~~~~~ said...

yes yes..claudia!!
very nice name
my class got one
xD

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

hahahh