Wednesday, December 10, 2008

KL Day 1

Dec 6

Woke up early. around 4am.
left the house at 5am. lols.
slept in the car. til 7smth.
around 9am. reached my uncle's house. in Damansara.
we stayed at his condo. he came back to Penang when we stayed there.
beside his condo. there's a new building under construction. a new mall actually. Tropicana City. kinda big. and walking distance from my uncle's condo =DDD next time can go!
we went to 1 Utama. shopped.
walked till my legs gave up. -___-
tiredd.
at night. watched TV. eat eat. talk talk. slept around 9pm.


the stuff we brought. lol.

in the car. sien. numb. reading a book by Meg Cabot


almost there


=D "my room"!! slept here last year too!
haha!






the master bedroom


1u





red is soo nice!! rmbr I wanted this one at first. LOL


err.. spot us. HAHA



a lil boy reading mag. while waiting his family shop in Roxy. lol


first day. I did make up. after that. I was too lazy to bother. LOL.





my uncle gave me this. and what can I do with it? lol

uncle gave me this too.



we bought Galaxie. because. my sister was hyped when she say Edward's face on the upper right. see?


some mags I read before go to sleep



♥ Chiayi.

4 comments:

CooolKidz said...

Sleep at 9pm! amazing! =__=

eh I wanna read books through psp. grr

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

eh shopping very tired okay? i slept at 830 the 2nd day. lmao

WanCing said...

aha!
that was an old book of Meg,
"the Boy Next Door" ??

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

YES!!!
yeah. omg. u read that too?
haha.