Wednesday, December 10, 2008

KL Day 3

this is a really long post. LOL
woke up. packed stuff. then went to 1Utama again. because it's the nearest.
came back around noon.
uncle came back from Penang too.
we took our luggage and went to Traders Hotel. =]
daddy got staff price. 50usd.
the hotel is really really nice.
we shopped at KLCC. beside Traders.
walked a long way to KLCC through a tunnel connecting the hotel and KLCC. the tunnel is really long. and tiring -___-
my handphone start gila-ing d. like auto reset. hang ki. etc. T__T
KLCC was crowded. well. all the malls were crowded to be true. lols

went back to the hotel after dinner.
Dad took us to the Skybar. it's a bar. lol. we are underage. but the people say with parental guidance. no probie. lmao.
there's a pool in it. and the surroundings are nice. and lotsa pretty and hot European. lol! XD




uncle's condo.


1u again







in the car. to hotel



my sister. finished reading
New Moon.




my sister





5th floor.
checking in.





our room. =]





the view from our room








I decided to tie my hair. was having a bad hair day -____-
I still look okay before I went out. scroll down. and you will see the mess when I'm back at night



freaking long. == to reach KLCC.





Giordano. 45% storewide for that day nia. the crowd -__-





Kinokuniya






walk through this tunnel. and go through the freaking long passage to reach the hotel



what a long way ==" insane





reach the lobby finally


sofa bed arrived


then I became a mess. see the difference?





yep. the traders logo


skybar


sorry too blur. it was too dark. and this was taken under a hurry. see the pool? =]







♥ Chiayi.

No comments: