Wednesday, December 10, 2008

KL Day 4

9 Dec
Last day. finally. haha
woke up early. bathed and blablabla.
packed stuff. then left to Genting Highlands.




morning ;)
mirrors everywhere in the room



a card for daddy.



my eyes were puffy -___-


checked out






on the way






I just love the spinner!!!!! =DDD







my sis


my hair =="










XD
by my sister



queuing for Pirate ship. Zzz.


Kenny Rogers. the only restaurant which is NOT CROWDED. LOL






in the car. finished this book. about a girl. who went to a spy school. LOL
and they learn encrypted codes.



Penang Bridge jam. really JAM.
reached home around 9pm.
sick in the car -__- dizzy. ate Panadols.


p.s. the trip was tiring. but considered fun. i guess?
well. I did enjoy =]
you want me to be happy. here I am. happy enough to survive


♥ Chiayi.

No comments: