Sunday, December 28, 2008

My R2D2 Robot Breakfast Set

See!!!! my star wars robot!! wheeee~~
as mentioned in the previous post :)
I got this as a free gift. limited. this is the LAST ONE. ahahahhaha
but Giant got I heard.
anyway. bought two coco krispies and got this =D
happy till can die. hahahhaha
look at the pics below

Dad asked. you wanna bring it to college for lunch?
I said, Can also, that's what I thought in the first place.
Mum said, tie a string to it. then you can hang it on you.

HAHHAHA

first, it's a robot.


next take of its head. A BOWL.


its hands. two spoons


its bottom. lmao. bottom. right. it's a bowl.


see. it's body. air tight container. can keep krispies 




♥ Chiayi.

11 comments:

CooolKidz said...

EH SO COOL ONE!

~~~

OMG OPEN YOUR BLOG THEN ARSENAL FINALLYYYYY SCORES DEE!!!!!!!! phew

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

LOL!!! my blog geng la. my dad sitting in the other living room watchin too =="


haha cool la of coz. XDD. love it so much

CooolKidz said...

ahahahahs why you ==''
Football is passion okay, that's why MILLIONS watch it!
XD

hahaha, gimme la! :D

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

-___- in ur dreams

YC~~~~~ said...

woo..R2D2..nice!

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

heh. ai zai la XD

hobc said...

hi! just came across yr blog thru PK forum. Nice photo u capture with yr friends & the landscape ^_^. Just wondering where & what to buy to get the R2D2 set?

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

i bought it from sunshine farlim. giant also got. bought 2 boxes of kellogs krispies. like cornflakes cocokrunch that kind eh

hobc said...

:)Thanks...!! must go & get one before stock finish.

dolphing said...

Woh, this robot could be my kitchen gadget ^^

FireWire said...

this is so adorable yet functional at the same time, maybe should get 1 for myself too LOL