Friday, December 26, 2008

o2 Mania

=)
Playing o2 mania.
haven't touch this game for ages. then when I installed the game again after 2 years. the second day o2Jam Malaysia bankrupt -____- my luck.
till today, I found out o2 Mania. can play offline. =) same songs as o2Jam. & even additional songs like Jay's piano pieces in movie Secret. wheee~~ hyper XD
play while smiling. ahahahha.

Download game here
. less than 10mb application.
Then download song pack. and play~~~

I'm trying to practice Secret. and my skills rot d. ==" slack like hell.
my sis said I missed so many notes. I can't go back to 20 years ago. lmao. yeah. if you watched the movie you will understand. HAHA

influenced Fion to play d. it's wayyy fun.

back to game. toodles :)



♥ Chiayi.

10 comments:

CooolKidz said...

you try to influence me also XD

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

-_____- u stick to ur guitar hero lah. lmao

CooolKidz said...

I'm downloading the song packs dee la! =.=

Chia Lynn said...

HAHAHA. i didnt try my best to influence u lor. just saja mention nia. so, proves that. u are easily influence. HAHAHAHAHA

CooolKidz said...

I was like why suddenly your display picture PRETTIER than usual one, yuan lai you terguna your sis's account
hahhhaha

yeah la, see you plurk like so shiok so i download lo. your fault! rawrrr

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

WTH. wat suddenly so pretty. ish ish.
yeah she log in din log out -___-
hahah. u play lvl wat songs now

CooolKidz said...

lalalalalalaa~ =P

Hmm, bout this, level 1 =.=
1st time play la, really tak biasa >_<

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

haha try christmas memories. good for starters. last time i play christmas memories as my first practice song. play til close eyes oso rmbr d. damn pia. hahah. coz beh kam lose. LOL

CooolKidz said...

okay okay

I also beh lam lose. ISH. so hard one

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

hahaha. i like amadeus. V3, sonata (03 remix)