Thursday, December 04, 2008

Random Pics

it's been long since I post random pics. whateverr -___-
went to school this morning to get certificates, grad mag. and return school books.
our school old block. was ruined. no roof d. lol. I wonder when the new building will be up.




my sister's barbie stuff ==


not my finger. and not my popcorn. because, y'all know, I don't eat popcorn. LOL


yep. the tripod.


go up. turn right. my room. lol



yeah, the room with silver hangings is mine. LOL. the yellow chicken one is the guest room.
HAHA. reminds me of my "guest room escape plan". XD
those who know. shhhh..~


stairs to the kitchen. or course, it looks like the one on the left. the right one is just.... edited. I was bored lah.



dvds. from cousin.


yay! return books. lol. say bye bye


daddy's. from some golf resort in Kedah. yeah. -__- he goes there to play golf. -.-
what's the point??!!


heh. thanks mum for rescuing him back. =]
mum took alot of toys for her colleague's children. and she sorta rmbr my fave Buzz is in der.
haha.


last day for me. to wear uniform


grad mag. and I got 3. =="
extra for editorial board.
lol.



read it over again. ;)








♥ Chiayi.

2 comments:

CooolKidz said...

your graduation mag so yeng one. ==

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

lol. is this a compliment or..?
what's with the ==