Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

First post in 2009 :)
Last night. nothing much. countdown online. again -___-
cousin came to sleepover.
watched TV. crap crap. read story book. then slept.

Morning. woke up around 7.30 am. I'm insane =="
read Ben's msg about not going out d. bcoz he just reached home. -.-
so, followed mum's suggestion. SHOPPING~~
wheee~~ xD
so went Gurney with mummy, sister and cousie.
Dad's on duty at hotel.

lucky. still early. so not that jam. and got parking =]
had lunch at bbq chicken. then shopped around.
I bought alot of clothes. but not my money. ;P
bought birthday present for sister. a Roxy pencilcase.
I bought DKNY Be Delicious. cost me 4 days working salary. 300 bucks. =/
& tomorrow dye hair. my own money, again. I'm broke. really.
earning money myself is not that good afterall. HAHA.
there's a choice between pay yourself, or mummy pays now. LOL



cousie's house.



sister.




lol. paintball. no one todayy.


cousin's paddy.


playing with the reflection -__-












why do lame faces -__-



hello glassless specs. lol. if you get what I mean.




pudding.


focus on the chicken.


focus on the rice.

I know I'm doing stupid stuff today. HAHA


♥ Chiayi.

5 comments:

hobc said...

Happy New Year & happy shopping!! Wow!! The smile on your face show that you enjoying your shopping & the 1st new year day ^_^ No more boring time. Nice DKNY Be Delicious set you have there =) Your new year present??

hobc said...

Don't forget to show your new hair style & color. lol...

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

nope. bought it with my own money. 300bucks. bang! haha =X

hobc said...

Aiya!!! Consider a present from yourself... hehehehe!! =D
You deserve it, right??

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

yeah. lol