Tuesday, January 13, 2009

James Patterson!!!

Ahh! my current addiction! xD
& mummy likes his books too :)
today. I was so free. obviously.. -__-
so google around for free ebooks again.
and after so many trials & error. LOL
walla!!!
I found this website!!
http://ebook-magazine.blogspot.com/search/label/Novel

http://ebook-magazine.blogspot.com/2008/08/39-james-patterson-thriller-novels.html

Look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just downloaded 39 of James Patterson's novels. XDD

now Daniel don't have the chance to complain that I go Borders and read books without buying. loollll~


♥ Chiayi.

5 comments:

CooolKidz said...

I'm gonna say this again,

you're the MAN chiayi !

hahaha, thanks! :)

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

hahahaha. very welcome!
& wait. I'm not a man! HAHAHA

daniel_lawbreaker said...

WOIIII ! I SAWW IT ADY ! HMMPH WTH WTH WTHHH *KICKS KICKS*

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
daniel_lawbreaker said...

mmhmm what blog ? =P U AHHHHHH blog bout me ! now ppl sure takut me ady !