Friday, January 30, 2009

January 28.

Doreen's birthday! :]
went to Queens with Steph, Denise, Doreen, WenHuey. 
my sis went there for movie with cousin.
crowded.
met Chia Yee!! my sayang! :D
with her boyf, ChunYang. she invited me to go to her boyf house at night. 
so yeah.
We had lunch at Azuma.
Danny came during his lunch break. 
I went home in the evening. and went to The View at 8smth. 
ChunYang dropped me back home. almost 3am d. zzz...


Steph & ChiaYee

CYs.


my sis.

Denise


Doreen

Danny.



view from skybridge. 
ish. hate the glass reflection.



niceee? :D

-________-

Jon. lol!

we played 21. the loser had to "choose" Truth or Dare.
it's not really choose. they wanted Dares!
and I had my first dare in my life that day.T____T



Jon's first dare.
Eat a donut in 5 seconds.
He finished in 4 tho. 

and had a hard time swallowing it. hahahahaha

Kaysen's first dare.
Drink it at the toilet bowl. LOL

and whoops! it dropped!

Kaysen's 2nd Dare. 
Finish all the leftovers in the box drinks.



My first Dare =/
socks on ears. and pose for the camera. 
duhh

Jon's dare.
sexually harass someone. lol

Jon's dare. wore ChunYang's jeans.
it took ah Yang about 10 seconds to find out. lol!


-----------------------------
Credits: Jonathan & his Nikon D80 & prime lens!!!
Jon, I brighten some of your pics. hope you don't mind :)



my dare.
asked aunty if there's any leftover rice at 2am. -____-

The people there:

ChinHeng

Kok Oon

Aaron

Jen



Jiunn Yi

Jen



the "jeans" dare.



my dare.
pose with the toilet bowl. 




socks. -.-


Kaysen



apa tu. lol!

ah Yang

Chia Yee & I


CY, JY, JC


Jen! =]



♥ Chiayi.

8 comments:

jc said...

wowwwwwww .... Thats a lot of pic. Time to copyright my pics de haha

CooolKidz said...

EH I KNOW KAYSEN!

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

A: lol. you know kaysen??!! like from where? aha

--------
Jon:
yeah. i wan prime lens!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron said...

he always come my house there play basketball. hahhaaha

chung ling also one mah

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
and aaron. you are in penang right? you at home all the time? lols.
and i want details about you-know-what. dont act stupid. lol. on MSN!!

Anonymous said...

feel so great to met u cy sis =)

Chia Lynn said...

Never care ur image
丢脸!!

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

Chia Yee, that's you right? lol
and to chia lynn. -____-
dont come my blog kacau. haha