Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Sien ahhhh~~

Working again la. of course. T_T
soya bean everyday. sigh.
last night around 10pm. went Hongkie Kopitiam at e-gate with them. till 11smth pm only came back home. pics up soon.
this morning didnt go breakfast with them d. rather sleep. lol
start work at 11am. today most of the offices don't let us go in. or take pictures. so yeah. zzz
so many breaks today.
around noon. 2 hour break. we went to Esplanade and sat there. Jeff wanted to see the sea -__- right. KL no sea. and he wanna go beach. kacau banyak.
then we talked. daddy bought drinks for us during his lunch break. LOL

just now went Egate to distribute soya bean. I bought Slurpeee =) yay!! happy sia.
then now. break again. 7pm only got work d. 2 hours. so. came back my house lo. watch tv =="

♥ Chiayi.

2 comments:

Sam said...

^_^

Nice to meet you, chia yi
My name is sam kak. You can call me sam.
I see your blog at my friends friends list.
Just come and visit a while.
hehe

Aiyaya, your parents is sell soya bean ?
Good good can help parents work, this is one of the working experience.
^_^

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

-___-