Monday, February 23, 2009

dotdotdot.

3 hours class only today. Zhu Lian went to Perth for her bro's wedding already. lol.
and a girl went to China for holidays. shuang si!
& today something happened in class. funny!!!! haha. but I really can't type it here. ask me if you wanna know :D
&& my classmates did realised that I cut my hair okay!!! hahaha!
I'm trying to push the fringe to the side. like Charis!!! go read her blog then you know! almost same case.


Caption: dotdotdot. lol!
no matter how perasan I am, I can't win someone. XDD
those who know *shhh* . hahhahahahahah! *laughs*



and a normal pic of course. lolll!



♥ Chiayi.




5 comments:

CooolKidz said...

you actually getting prettier! :)

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

lol! omg. i feel so gamdong. LOL!!
im so not used to this fringe. sigh. self conscious for the whole day. zzzz.

CooolKidz said...

=]

Steve said...

hahaha...i know who....wei wei wei ...i need update story ya....wahhahaha

Devio Steve said...

You post so much of photo ....later the two SS print it out...say ....CYCYCY....my love...haha//.///