Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Day.

okayy. I'm super duper tired and sleepy now...
Just came home from coll.
First day there. nothing much happen. lol.
I went around 12. and can't find a parking spot. tired & sien. round a few rounds. and lucky. there's this little corner spot ngam ngam chun chun for a myvi size..
I tried. and my car went in nicely!!
Aunt saw my car when she picked my cousin. she said that I got good side parking skills as the spot is so small. haha
& this is the first time in my life that I'd like to have a Smart for 2. lol. they just simply park their smart 2 along the pathway.


So, met E-Zhian. had lunch. then went to Library. crowded in there. so we decided to hang around 6th Floor. I continued reading my James Patterson on PSP.
Met Melvin. and Sue came later.
went to class afterthat.

My class has around 35 students I think. Majority girls. and majority pcghs girls. lol
& 3 from China, 1 from Bangladesh, and 1 from Germany.
Jean Nette is joining us for 1 semester only. Surprised to see her.
& there's this ice-breaking session. LOL.
we are supposed to remember the names of our classmates. but sorry. I hardly rmbr any now. Just a few. =X
after 10mins break, class started. & I felt sleepy already :P
& thought about Kaysen going back to Aus. =/
Tomorrow class at 8am.... zzzz...

btw, I want new shoes. Suggestions?


♥ Chiayi.

5 comments:

Jonathan Chong Cheng En said...

the 3 CHINA girl !!!
i heard met them at the photostat area !!
my god, i want to speak like their chinese slang !!
its amazing !! hahahaha

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

LOL!!!
their chinese slang also hard to understand.... =="
but I wanna go talk to them tomorrow. lols.

Jonathan Chong Cheng En said...

yaya
cause theirs one is like typical CHINESE!!!!
awesome !!!!

hobc said...

Chinese girl slang? They talk the so called "manja slang"...will sure trap many teenager lads... lol :D

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

lol! no. it's the chinese we dont udnerstand. lol!!!!
she come from zhe jiang province. lols!