Saturday, February 14, 2009

Reminiscing...

I was doing nothing just now.
& Jon asked me about this Chemistry thing. I rmbred I scanned it and blogged about my notes once. HAHA! and really!! I did!!! :D
So I started reading my old blog posts. which were pretty fascinating XD
The feeling is great. I remember things. & happy moments!!
& read read read. I saw the particular Chemistry note again! this time on my Chemin




Then I found so many pics!! haha


This one is really nice right? XD
I like my edit up there :P thick-faced I know.


and cutely posed bear.


and this without edit scenery XD


&& our penguin bulletin in class. Form 4!
see my album there. LOL


of course. not forgetting my fave Wantan Mee beside our school. =(
It's been loooongg!!!!


and oh. Prefects' duty at Dewan Sri Pinang. LOL.
Uniform huh. hahahaha.




♥ Chiayi.

No comments: