Saturday, February 14, 2009

With Mummy

Went to Prangin Mall with mummy. to see Fion!!! :)) and to buy shoes.
I need white shoes. lol! so, white shoes hunt :]

We went to Komtar there. there's a shop. Eng Hoe. discount alot eyy.
So, found the shoe. Nike Cortez Basic Leather White. RM199. discount 25%. LOL 25%!!!! RM149 only. mummy was very happy. haha and all the shoes got discount eh. Nike, converse. etc. luckily didnt buy inside Pacific. no discount. lol!

Besides, bought a pair of shorts at PDI. then bought a belt. Prangin got cheap stuff :D and ohyea. bought my handphone screen protector.

CY: this one how much?
The Uncle: RM10 lah
CY: so expensive. no discount mehhh
The Uncle: you stick yourself ah?
CY: yup
The Uncle: then RM6 la.

I was thinking. what???!!! stick myself 6 bucks only. that means service charge RM4 ah??!! LOL! funny! hahaha.

----
Then went to 600cc. had Mango snowy!! :DDD
I miss mango iceeeee!!!






my mango~


mummy's pudding



♥ Chiayi.

5 comments:

YC~~~~~ said...

eh..same as my bro's valentine present..LOL

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

oh really? hahah

Lisa ツ said...

eh! chiayi! i wanted the shoes since idk when LOL!

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

hahah really? lol!

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

hahah really? lol!