Saturday, June 13, 2009

Redbox+Musical

Finally~ I get to update my blog. there are a few more updates coming up.

*points below* guess what?


It's HARIBO! :DDD
From Denis.
I'm addicted. Is this available in Malaysia? I want moreeeee! =D


So, on Thursday (June 11) We went to Redbox to celebrate Ban Ban's and Ewe Juan's birthday.
It was *ahem ahem* *coughs coughs*.
Classmates, Ask from me if you want the recordings :PP














this guy sent the cake in.




Afterthat, Shun Mu asked me to park my car at CPT Primary and we walked all the way to Sunrise. OMG. -__- he was like telling me, we are going somewhere near. right -__-
sweat like hell.

Zhu Lian came to meet up with us afterthat and we went to Masy. Penyayang for INTI Musical.
I met SuSzien finally :DDD
she's cute ^^





Szien :D
Sorry I don't look good. zzz.

Went to Lye Lye Food Court after musical.
KC came too :)
then we had satay.
Pics with Zhu Lian. yay~~




♥ Chiayi.

No comments: