Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Notebook

Today is the most tiring day of all. 8am-6pm. 4 hours break in the middle -__-

Pics during Law break.


Karen's

***
During break time, we went to Kayu for lunch.

Lion's car
long time no see porcupine :)



then we went to Lion's house.





Karen and I watched The Notebook :/
we were so touched by the story.

while Ken, Lion and Ai-Lynn watch Burning Flame III.

It's really tiring to go back to college for 3-6pm class. sigh.

Someone kacau-ed my car. -__- pulled my wipers up. and left a note.
I think I nearly puked when I read. From "The Handsome Guy" okay? lmao. ;P


♥ Chiayi.

3 comments:

Raff-chan :-) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raff-chan :-) said...

I've just added Google Translator on my blog ^^

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

so i can read your blog then :)