Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Random

Bored wey. lol!
my blog is dead. Holiday=No Life -.-

by the way, just changed my Plurk layout :DD loving it so much. haha!


Games I'm currently playing on PSP.

Scrabble is super funn! :)

Up! haha.

Ratatouille. This game is quite annoying sometimes -__-

Downloaded Harry Potter 6 but haven't start playing.


This This This!! argh. Patapon 2. my game file cannot be played after my psp firmware was updated. T___T haihs.
So I stopped playing already :(


♥ Chiayi.

4 comments:

Eleanor Cheng said...

Agree! Ratatouille is quite annoying at times

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

YEAH! LOL! especially when last night i play right. the rat keep on fall down then i havta walk back and start climbing and jumping again. -.-

Raff-chan :-) said...

Haha,I've already invited you on Plurk o^.^o

Sanyu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.