Sunday, August 09, 2009

Camwhore o.O

Went to Traders this morning. to find daddy! :D
Mum dropped me there. Dad is on duty this weekend, that means he's staying there for 2 nights.
Mum bought potato chips for me and daddy. nyahahaha!
I brought the camera, law books, psp, ipod. planned to spend the whole day in daddy's hotel room. haha.
I love hanging around hotels. lmao.

before you scroll down, be prepared. there's tons of pics of me -___-
I didn't know I took that much until I loaded them into the computer just now.
so if you hate me, don't scroll down, if not you will hate me even more.
if you love me, don't scroll either, if not you might just stop loving me. HAHAH



from 13th floor.



so I camwhored. because, I love the hotel lights! :DDD
& experimented with different settings of the camera.









my favourite!! Cottage Fries BBQ Flavour.
see, I love my mum! :D she knows what I want everytime without failure.


Traders cup.

LOL. there are too many pics. so I put them together.

Update: Aaron commented on this pic on Facebook.
"1 : I just need one guy. A soulmate.
2 : But It would be even better if there's two. *drools*
3 : OR THREE? damn I'm greedy. nyahahahahaha
4 : Perhaps FOUR? woahhhhhh *wide open mouth*

o.O my hair colour.

It felt so good studying there. full concentration. no distraction! ha!


*smirks*
the signature look.


lolllll


while I was studying in the room.
daddy called and asked me to go to the lounge upstairs to chill with him. haha

So I took some cookies to eat :)


got back to the room.
my current fave necklace. =]


-____-


I got tired.
lazying on the bed. playing PSP. HAHA


and I lost the game twice. grrr...
So I picked up the DSLR. and again. -___-



bye k660 :P
*kisses goodbye*


evening, mum and sis came to join daddy and I for dinner at The Islander.






we had ala carte. because it's thai buffet today -__-
& dad, enjoyed his buffet for free.



woot!


LOL.
We posed for the camera.
and because both of us closed our eyes.
we didn't know. untill the photo came out. and O.M.G!
my mum was like, both of you -___-

L for Lian. LOL

mine

mummy's

lynn's

deep fried banana ice cream =DDD
the ice cream was wrapped under the fried outer layer. wonder how they did that. LOL

ahh.. what a productive day. HAHA

p.s I actually took 600 pics today -___-
my mum said. out of 600, I bet 500 pics are your pics. LOL
Nicole! I can change my facebook profile pic everyday like you now. LMAO

♥ Chiayi.

12 comments:

CooolKidz said...

omgsh faint.


I like the 1 2 3 4 collage thingy :D


and your sis is sooooo pretty!

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

LOL. your wifey like that 1,2,3,4 collage thingy too.

and I know my sister is pretty.
you've been saying it since I know you -___-

CooolKidz said...

LOL really?
:D


HAHA. She's prettier than you :)

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

really what. stop that imitation is flattery thingy. later your wifey tak boleh tahan. LOL!

eleh. I know lah i know lah.

Sanyu said...

yuyu said: damnx100 cute for that 1234...LOL. crack my smile for that.

CooolKidz said...

HAHAHA this time SHE's the one imitateeeeeeee! you say right not? :D


I wanna meet her! HAHA
see you till sien deee :P

Raff-chan :-) said...

I.Want.That.Necklace.RIGHT NOW! xD

Oh,and I see you´ve got white iPod nano,too ;D

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

Raff: hahah yeahhhhhhhhhhh =DDDD

Aaron: my sister doesnt want to see you. lalalala~

Yuyu: =DDD

YC~~~~~ said...

thats what u call accompanying ur dad? LOL

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

LOL he had to work also ma

Huai Bin said...

Nice! I love Penang! Good food, good people. :)

Joyce Tedoen said...

If your photos weren't post processed, then you got a good eye for colours.