Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I want!

1. I want a new Smart Phone, which is most likely.. IMPOSSIBLE -___- danggg!~
sick of my dumb phone. lol. that explains why no pics from phone lately.

(hey daddy, I bold and enlarge above just in case you can't see when u're reading my blog :P )

2. I drove the Viva for the first time to college today.
The thing was, Garfield ( we named it Garfield.) so yeah. Garfield wasn't cooperating with me!
The remote wasn't working when I pressed it for like 10 times, finally gave up and used the key to open the door. so the alarm started ringing. but whatevs.
but, Mum just came home and tried for 5 times. it's working everytime -___- duhh.
Garfield, you gotta love me you know. I'm your owner.

3. *points below* If you know where I can find these. tell meee :D




♥ Chiayi.

2 comments:

Jonathan Chong said...

wad wad w......w adwddd ....
wad.......
wad in the world is that ?!?!?!
OMG OMG OMG !!!
get another pair for me i tell u when u get that !!!!

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

LOL!!! im looking for that quite some time d lah. but cant find eyyy =(