Thursday, September 10, 2009

090909 - A Day to Remember 2

I really don't know what is inside my camera until I go home and surprise myself. LOL
too many surprises. LOL!! *you guys know what I mean* and no way I'm gonna post them here. hahahah.

During M.A class break.

Carlyn's

Mine.

Ken's
compare and contrast. lol

all phones waiting for 9.09 am. LOL



my grand daughter.

M.A.
T___T

Lion's.
obsessed with her writing and her own name lately -__-

Shun Mu wore jeans and shoes. Rare.
coz the day before, he humiliated himself. MUAHAHAHA



sick sick sick. sleep sleep sleep. Law class's break time

Kiew



Panadolsss



:)


Zhu Lian came to pick us up for lunch :DD


Karen and Lion at the back of the car. took tons of really random pics.

I sleep in every picture??!!! -___-

4

3

2

1
***
Actually there are 10 pics.
1-10. no point posting them here. lmao.

♥ Chiayi.

No comments: