Saturday, September 26, 2009

090924 With Family

Thursday.
The day after our Streamyx died and dad complaint and they asked us to wait -___-
Waited for 3 days. heck.


Breakfast at OldTown.
and I bet you know what I ate. ha!
*points below*
Steve & Lion will say, I can cook that for you at home -__-



t
Mum and I shopped.
bought bottles :D



Bought this for sister :D

*****
Night, went to Traders hotel for Japanese buffet :)
brought cousin along.


our favourite. ICE CREAMM!!!!!




my favourite! =DDD










love these =P

& love her.





HAHA cute no?





dancing to Lachata-f(x)
LOL. She can't resist. must dance at least once I day I tell you.



LALA!!!
Lay Kiew!!!! 我的心与你同在!!!!
gam dong hor??








look at my sister -__-




like like like!! XDD




thanks Vern!! for filling my bored-till-die days :DD
♥ Chiayi.

4 comments:

CooolKidz said...

I WANT SEE HER DANCEEEEE!

Record lahhhhhh

YULI said...

drooling on the foods you posted. :))
are you one of those many amber fans? :))

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

aaron: lol. Record she sure paiseh eh lah. Haha

i like vic and amber :)

Raff-chan :-) said...

send some food 2 me!! ;))