Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Grey-Day

Poor Taylor Swift :(
***
Grey-Day.
as in grey, clothes also grey. lmao.
I'm a little weird lately. bear with it. LOL

during Taxation class break.
sigh, 3 hours of Tax is too much! too much!!
Had to try really hard to keep my eyes open o.O

see, told ya. GREY. coincidence.
LOL.
Kiew was left OUT again.
OUT!! :PP

I want new oversized sweaters and new sneakers :DDD
okay slash that off -__-


***
Just to make my post a little longer.
Tada~

F.T Island 's Litmus CF wallpaperss~~
*click to enlarge. *
缺乏爱 made me go back deeper into the kpop world again. LMAO





♥ Chiayi.

7 comments:

kiew said...

i'm IN okay grrrr
''GREY 很厉害咩??!!!'' HMPH!

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

就是厉害:D

carlyn said...

highfive chiayi!

Raff-chan :-) said...

Oh,I see FTI changed an image ^^ nice ;))

One question: why did you remake this pic???
http://s476.photobucket.com/albums/rr127/chiayi912/?action=view&current=IMG_8057copy-1.jpg
I know,by Photoshop,but which options??? ^^"

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

remake? what you mean? i edited the colours. using curves and the adjustments.

Raff-chan :-) said...

by photoshop right?

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

yeah