Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Looking at them makes me HAPPY!

Kiew and I start emo-ing for no exact reason. lol
***
So yeah, decided to spam my own blog with picsssss
Tada! girls, keep your eyes open :D
guys, you can skip this if you don't like. heh.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee~~
Let's start with Hyun Joong. =D
who just got discharged from the hospital.
(to those who don't know, he went in cause of h1n1.)




droolssssssss.
but sometimes I still prefer his look when I first liked him during "A song calling for you days"
HAHA.




***
okay, F.T Island :D

Seung Hyun's smile is priceless.
Update: wth. Fion gave me a really shocked expression after reading this.
"you like Seung Hyun??!!"
Hold on there, my faves in F.T Island are Jae Jin, JongHyun and HongGi. =D




***

Jae Joong :DDDDDDD



so cuteeee :D

***
SNSD
YoonA!! love love love :DD

***
YunHo.
not really a big big big fan of him but, this coz it's Evisu :)




***
f(x)!!
Lacha lacha ta ta.
HAHA


Amber

Victoria.
*points at headphones!!!!*

Majority pics from http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php?
♥ Chiayi.

2 comments:

carlyn said...

LIKE LIKE LIKE THIS POST!!!!

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

hahahahaha i know u'd like this post XD