Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mirrors

Went to Gurney with my sister and her friend.
Met up with Carlyn, LayKiew and Lion :)
My sister went to "lepak" with her friends. lol!

Before leaving the house.

yay! new shoes :)

they were queuing at the other row.
GSC so crowded.

Lion and I were in the other row. so bored. LOL


posers. ha!

no 奈.
zzz

see. their bad habit. just to show you. lmao



speaking to Shun Mu.

lala unintentionally. lol

remember that tele???!!! Lion took pics in front of it with Zhu Lian months ago.


HAHAHAHA this is what we do all the time :PP
our flag :D


this is LOVE. haha
山下智久 does this all the time in 野猪大作战. HAHAHA



Lion, your new profile picture!





learn from Shun Mu eh hor -__-









omg. so freaking crowded. HAHA
was my idea :P



Carlyn







was playing on my own. lmao


like like like =DDDD

Lion, if you make this your profile picture, tuesday treat you lunch. HAHAHAHA


Shun Mu's 招牌动作.

Best pic of the day.

ha! playing on her own.



Kiew

Had dinner at Manilla Place with sister .
Met ChorKwan again :) knew him since 13 :DD lol.

♥ Chiayi.

3 comments:

CooolKidz said...

SISTER SO PRETTTTTTY! omgsh

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

I was waiting for your comment only. I can predict u la buddy =="

Raff-chan :-) said...

Yeee,I've already bought The Sims 3 ^^