Monday, September 14, 2009

Random Pics

Tired =/
Got stucked in INTI for 15 minutes today. coz our class ended at 6pm. and other courses' people came out at the same time too. and due to the heavy traffic out there.
Cars can't even get out from INTI. -___-
Was so freaking tired already and we still have to wait in the basement car park.

So I pressed down my window and talked to Carlyn. LMAO. she's in her Myvi next to me.
and the hardcore SNSD fan Ivan is in front of my car. He even texted me and asked me to tune to a radio channel to listen to SNSD. HAHAH

*thumbs up* to Carlyn when she managed to squeeze in front of Wei Zhe. and lined up behind me. XDD

***
Random pics below from phone.
Last week pics.

ha! cockroach.

forgot to bring their books and this is how you share one book among four ;)

Lion obsessed with her own name. sigh


see. told you she's obsessed.


KFC. pre-celebration of Kiew's birthday




and lastly, tada.
we love to tease them. sorry lo~ :P

----


Super Junior-M's Music Video is out. Super Girl ;)
Their pronunciation improved.
=D

♥ Chiayi.

1 comment:

Raff-chan :-) said...

Ahh,SuJu *_* Dongi and Siwon look awsome!<33