Thursday, October 29, 2009

2 down, 5 to go

Just done with Financial accouting 405A paper.
5 more subjects :(
and almost everyone is having holidays d. T__T
argh. I wanna hang out toooooo!!!

Anyway, just wanna intro this drama again. coz proven I'm right.
I intro-ed Carlyn and she was addicted immediately. LOL
You're Beautiful.
Down side of this drama is, it shows on every Wed and Thurs only.
Hate the feeling of waiting for it every week. Han and Carlyn felt the same. this drama is just too goodddd!! :DD
Just watched ep 7 just now. ep8 tomorrow!!




The soundtrack of the drama is very niceeee :DD
one of the songs. As Ever by Hong Gi from FT Island


MiNyu and ShinWoo. ShinWoo is not the main character anyway. but I love him more. haha



gahhh I love it whenever he does that. heartbroken for him everytime as the girl doesn't even know what he did for her :(


Honggi!!!

:)




Main character. Jang Geun Suk.
http://www.dramabeans.com/tag/youre-beautiful/

p.s. I just choked on my digestive biscuit -___-

♥ Chiayi.

2 comments:

kenwooi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kenwooi said...

all the best in the remaining subjects =)

oh korean guys.. haha..

kenwooi.com