Friday, October 23, 2009

9 in Latio

9 of us went in. LOL
They wanted to try long ago and finally we had a chance today.
HAHA!





at Inti carpark after lunch.
everyone was looking!! LOL
A guy in a kenari passed by and he said walao eh.
my classmates managed to read his lips. LOL!!!

then we were so embarrassed and laughed hard in the car. coz a bunch of people suddenly appeared out of no where in front of the lift and everyone was looking at us.
HAHAHAH

and we saw an empty lot but a Myvi was coming.
asked ShunMu to turn around and go for it.
ShunMu wanted to reverse park. but I yelled: DRIVE IN!! just in case the Myvi got in first. LOL!
the Myvi's driver was dumbstrucked. LMAO.
then we laughed til stomach ache.
today was really hilarious. HAHA

***
we had lunch at Old Town near Sunshine Square.
and they forced me to do this. *points below*
and take pics.
They are bullying me almost everyday lately =/. and idk why I'm being so cooperative. -__-
They even asked me to show them how to eat a digestive biscuit in one bite this morning.
and I seriously did =="
LOL



did not want to pose for the camera. ==

their so called profile pic of the day.

♥ Chiayi.

2 comments:

carlyn said...

LOL I really laughed out loud when I read this post XD Hilarious!!! Kawaii nehx!!

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

AHAHHAHAHAHA i look at those pics in the car. i cant stop laughing. especially the side view one. looked like sardine. LMAO LMAO

if only the myvi person read this blog post. IMAGINE IT. haha.