Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Zoophobia

Shindee tied this for Ban.


We went Queensbay for Sushi King.
We reached early :D
So we don't havta queue. phew~

likey these hats :D



like market, seriously. Those people were snatching and one lady even pushed ShinDee when we asked ShinDee to help us take sushi.

---------
We went to ShinDee's house. She went back to take her shoes for the Academy Awards later.
Her dog came running out and I started screaming!!



look at Ban. loving the dog -__-



OKAY. THIS IS STUPID. I helped Ban take so many cute pics and she took this.
T__T

*coughs* I was just acting. I wasn't that scared. *coughs*

Ewe Juan and I got Excellence Award. most of the gang got Merit awards. and Zhu Lian, you should have come. duhh.

♥ Chiayi.

3 comments:

Raff-chan :-) said...

Nice dog ^^

CooolKidz said...

TOY POODLE!

larr, you freaked out to your fears EVERY TIME without fail one lor.
That's not normal buddy.
Got time, I'm gonna help you. nyek

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

-_________-||| go away aaron.
but before u go away, return my sushi king card tomorrow. LOL