Sunday, November 08, 2009

Dinner

Grandma's birthday next week.
So we had a simple dinner at Double Good with the other 3 families just now.

my sis, Chia Lynn; my cousin, Sabrina.


hello sis :)


 
ahh FISH!
PRAWNSSSSSSS!!!!!


I don't like that yellow thingy.


*********
Picture spam of A.N.JELL below. YAY!!!
You're Beautiful rocks!
& a cute pic of SNSD.
YoonA :DDD


my boyfriends. lalala~





Jung Yong Hwa :) is mine. Hands off Carlyn :P
Can't wait til ep11!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

gif images below. HAHAH. from soompi. 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket

LOL. I know I'm too much of a fan girl over here. skip this post then :P
It's for my own pleasure. and to make Carlyn, Fion and those who watch this drama happy ;)



♥ Chiayi.

10 comments:

CooolKidz said...

Post more sister's pics than your stupid korean boyfriends lah!

HAHAAHA

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

ISH. and shun mu ask me to tell u. hands off my sis -__-
LAME.
u both are lame. HAHAHAHA

CooolKidz said...

WHY ?!
WHO IS HEEEEE TO SAY SO!
rawrrrrrr!

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

no comments bout u both. he even took my phone and wanna send a msg to my sis.

"save my fren number (shunmu's number) "
I was like. k lo. u send. i tell her this one is 色伯伯. HAHAHAHHA

and he has my sis number in his phone. LOL.
beh tong u both. zzz

He said, ask aaron hands off. coz aaron got gf d. HAHAHA

CooolKidz said...

LOOOOL! I can have concubines one mah :P

EH not fair!
I also want her number, but I shall just ask her in msn! nyeks! :D

He hands off lah. hahahah.
At least we are dealing with sureal and more approachable individual, unlike your fantasy korean boys :P

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

-____________- those are for me to see when im lonely or depress kay. duh

CooolKidz said...

aww lonely, depress can find me talk weih. My presence enough to light up anything :)

*cough

kenwooi said...

nice pictures..
yummy food =D

kenwooi.com

Raff-chan :-) said...

You've got pretty hair *_*
Currently I'm waiting for 'You're beautiful' with polish subs because I'm too lazy to read english one xDD

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

Aaron: LOL. know to *cough summor.
Ken: thanks :)
Raff: hahaha. i cant even wait for the next ep!