Monday, November 23, 2009

Fieldrunners

Random blog post. Wanted to upload pics from my phone too. but I left my phone upstairs. nevermind. lol.
Intro-ed sister this game *points below*
Fieldrunners on PSP. iPhone has this game too.
the aim of the game is to set up towers and defend until you reach Round100. crazy right. lol



My sister, having hols now. had so much FREE TIME. ish! while I was studying Law. she's pia-ing on this.Skyway. and yep. She reached Round 100 without any guide from the Internet. `cause there's no walkthrough on the internet for this map. you need strategies for this. I didnt take a pic of her playing. So I googled.


This is the strategy for Drylands. Where my sister learnt about strategies when she first played.


♥ Chiayi.

3 comments:

pass by chibi said...

erm... where did u download fieldrunners??? i wanna download too but i cant find the website!! >n<

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

hakopsp.com

pass by chibi said...

Owh.. thanks!! cool game too! Xd