Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Google Wave


 Update: Everyone asks me what is Google Wave -__- nah. click to enlarge. Many people can chat together. do things in there like games, share pics, share videos. and even better: EDIT PEOPLE's MSG. let's say someone is typing. you can see while the person type and laugh at him/her if she typed something wrongly and backspace. you can edit the person's msg into "I'm a pig". things like that. Wave is convenient to plan outings. like class outings. classmates, who else still don't have. contact me. :D
 *********
I'm super duper excited now!! Google Wave!!
JingYang invited me into Google Wave yesterday and I just invited my sister, Carlyn, LayKiew. 1 person is allowed to invite 8 more only.
Currently there's only Hobart, Vicher, Aaron, Bear and a few more there only. Need more people for more fun!!
There's a video about Google Wave below. the actual Google video introducing Google Wave is more than an hour. no one watches a youtube vid for an hour. LOL.



Who wants to be invited? leave ur email below :D
if you have an account.
Add me chiayi91@googlewave.com

♥ Chiayi.

8 comments:

Hayyie said...

I saw your comment in twitter, can I get an invite?

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

yeah. Leave ur email here. I will invite u later :D

Hayyie said...

Awwww.. Thank you so much n,n!

This is my email:
Shatteredsoul209@gmail.com

*hugs*

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

sent.

Hayyie said...

Just received it nwn!
I'll try it, thank you once again n,n!

xxian said...

how to start the google wave? haha.. only can use it when i get invited?

AleXeNdEr reEz said...

please do invite me :D

amirulraz@gmail.com

shiling13 said...

invite me pls. shingil_y@hotmail.com thanks..:)