Friday, December 25, 2009

091224 Christmas Eve

Went to sleepover at Lion's, with Carlyn, LayKiew, and Lion's friend, YenChern. :))



video
clock wise: LayKiew, Carlyn, Me, Ai-lynn, Lion.
Ai-Lynn came for a while only :(
Sheralyn in Aussie. T_T
Karen webcam with us at home.

******
Webcam Craze:-
Me most of the time. lolll.






 

 
 


 

 
They were playing a game which I don't know how to play. so yeah. loll.

******

 Before leaving the house, sister and I opened our christmas crackers. :))
 

 

at Lion's. She was trying to scare us with this monster hand. -__-



I brought this for them to watch :)
Coincidently, TV2 was showing Santa Clause 1!! awesomeeee. my fave movie when I was a kid.


Lion and her hand.

Carlyn & AiLynn


 
Lay Kiew & Lion






present exchange. I got Lion's. Lion got mine. awwwww :P

I was kinda bored so I camwhored. because I watched that movie for at least 3 times already. Santa worshipper. LMAO


 
 the gifts. supposed to be RM10 and below.
 

 
 Carlyn took this I think.
 

 
I wasn't playing. because I don't know how to play chor tai di -___-



YAY! I got this! :))


My UNO cards.



 
Lion's hippo. the famous farting hippo


HA tam jiak look





of course, I brought Patrick again. :)

***
Went home at 9smth in the morning. Family bought me this

 



Merry Christmas! =]


♥ Chiayi.

5 comments:

YULI said...

i can imagine the fun that you had. Merry xmas! :)

CooolKidz said...

*facepalm

YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY CHOR TAI TI? go dai la you


And webcam time why all the time you are the focal attention one? chehhhhhh.


BTW, YOU NOT SCARED MEH? THAT CLAWS! EWW

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

*facepalm too.
no one taught me how to play maaaaaaaa. aiyo!

and because I was the only one who was excited with the webcam thingy. -___-

and no. it's not that scary. lol.

Raff-chan :-) said...

love these pics ;D
I see you had an amazing party ^^

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

thanks!