Thursday, December 17, 2009

KL Day 2

13.12.09
Midvalley.
 Loving all the Christmas decorations :DD
 


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
awesome? :D


Dragon Beard Candy.  龙须糖
okay. I'm really gonna cry T__T
We ate 2 boxes there and left 2 boxes it in uncle's fridge. While we were on our way back, suddenly I felt like eating and realised that WE FORGOT to check the fridge. emo for like an hour. =/

 
someone buy me these pleaseeee? :(





We had Nandos for lunch.



I love those candles. haha!


 
Kitschen in Tropicana City.


playing with my sister. loll


the sister.



We walked to Tropicana City. Uncle's condo is like next door. loll

 
our dinner. I love this restaurant. lol. because the Unagi is like the best ever :DD


Special Unagi Roll


Chu~
 
sister again.


 
 
 
ohya. we bought this for cousin at Midvalley. This speaker is so cool. the bass was really nice.


One of the paintings in uncle's house.


♥ Chiayi.

2 comments:

Rengam Boy said...

Nice rendering of picture.

Raff-chan :-) said...

Love your sister's T-shirt ^^