Thursday, December 03, 2009

New Moon


 Mum and I went to Gurney yesterday to drop sister. and we shopped for a while.
Sister went with a bunch of 11 friends to watch New Moon.
While mum and I were leaving to Queensbay to shop, ChunYang and Jon called to watch movie. YenYing came along.
sorry mum :((((
Regreted. New Moon is not even worth it. =/
Was like waiting for the movie to end. -__- because it was real boring and tiring.
The only person I like in this movie is Dakota Fanning (Jane). So I'm using her pic up there. haha!

 
 
We went to my fav spot. and played my fav thing. Swing! :D


The boys played tic tac toe. For the record, Yang won.



 
Time Crisis!
 
♥ Chiayi.

1 comment:

Chia Lynn said...

Unnie, the poster for Dakota Fanning is a fake. It is photoshopped using a Gap poster.