Monday, December 07, 2009

Planet 51 yo.

PPS for the whole day. nua like what at home. loll!
Clement they all asked me to go Queensbay for movie. and did not confirm with me until last minute.
Rushed like crazy. lol. forgot to wear belt and my hair was not fully dried. -_-  and no idea how they found my house. maybe they ronda the area and found my car? lol. they appeared right outside.
We watched Planet 51. a bunch of 7 including me. SzeJan, Kel, Xx, Alvin, Chloe, Clement.
It was kinda cute at the start. but I was starting to yawn soon afterthat. maybe coz I woke up around 7 this morning or just because this movie is too.. plain. lol! cinema was so freaking cold summor :(

Mum booked me for shopping tonight so I asked them to drop me home. pai seh nia. at first I thought they gonna eat there and my mum can meet me there. lol. mum was super gam dong that I got home just bcoz of her. lolll

okay, I'm going out with mummy now. toodles :)



♥ Chiayi.

No comments: