Sunday, January 17, 2010

C.N.Blue

C.N.Blue! with their first korean mini album, Bluetory :))
Like finally! YAY!!
I'm A Loner & I Will Forget You are my favourites but Fion likes Y, Why..
Their style is different from current korean groups. ah, fresh. no autotunes thankyou. LOLL




 

 
Jung Yong Hwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ; Leader, vocalist, guitarist ; June 22, 1989
two pics of him because I love him!
HA. he looks familiar, no? because I posted alot of pics of him previously. He is the perfect guy in drama You're Beautiful. (ShinWoo)
 

 
Lee Jung Shin, Bassist, rapper, September 15, 1991

 
Kang Min Hyuk, Drummer, June 28, 1991.

 
Lee Jong Hyun ; Guitarist, vocalist ; May 15, 1990


Music Video and Performance on Music Core.
I'm A Loner-C.N.Blue





♥ Chiayi.

1 comment:

Raff-chan :-) said...

I fell in love in Lee Jong Hyun.Awww he's so cuute...
I think they're really different than all those korean boybands.They remind me F.T.Island,but they've got better song for me :)