Friday, January 22, 2010

Movies



http://bk.pps.tv/ct362227/
 The Terminal
It's amazing how someone can stay at the airport's terminal for such a long time. there's a real case.
not gonna say more. some people don't like spoilers. lol



http://bk.pps.tv/ct202634971/
Hana yori dango: Fainaru 2008
花样男子最终章
Obviously the F4 here aren't as good looking as the korean version. lol. but still a good movie.
It's like an extra episode from the drama.



I'm reading this book as well.
The Lovely Bones- Alice Sebold. the book is really good! *thumbs up*
I'm halfway through and it gets better. lol
I haven't watch the movie, waiting for mummy to come back from work to watch with me.
but I think it will be good. despite the fact that there were so many conflicting comments on PPS.
I will judge myself then. haha
I read some of the spoilers. book and movie, there's slight change of plot.
So we will see. :)
I will come back and comment.

Update: I watched. a few scary scenes tho. lucky mum was watching with me to tell me.
The movie is not bad lah. I would not say it's a boring show but it will be nicer if you read the book before watching :)

***



by the way,
if you like SNSD, you really should go watch HelloBaby. haha!
SHINee is on HelloBaby now too!
It's a program where idols take care of babies. super cuteeee!

search " hellobaby" on PPS. it will appear :)

♥ Chiayi.