Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My 1000th post!!!!

My 1000th post! lol. and I will be posting about.. urm.. my lunch. Sorry if you are expecting something better :P
and so, 3 weeks more til class starts...... GAH.
Life everyday is almost the same, wake up, PPS, sleep. loll
today, to improve the atmosphere of PPS-ing, off the lights and connected lappie to the TV, layback and watch watch watch.
I think my brain is super stuck now at the moment and walla, when I go back to class, maybe I don't even know how to write. LOL

***
Back to my lunch, cooked 出前一丁.



 
 In the process. LOL.
added my favourite Chicken Balls.
 
 and DONE!
LOL.
Sorry, this post is totally not interesting. lmao.
you cannot expect interesting stuff from an uninteresting life.
 


Watched The Pursuit of Happiness. good movie!
it's 当幸福来敲门 on PPS, VIP. and get to watch VIP movies because, I got a hack :))

I watched Avatar too. but uh huh. I kinda dozed off half way through.
then continued with 90210.
***
Lastly, Happy Birthday Clement and Li Ann!


♥ Chiayi.

2 comments:

Raff-chan :-) said...

Congrats Chia!I wish you next 1000 posts! :DDD
I've heard something about this film and If I have a time I will download it ^^

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

:))) good movie!