Sunday, January 03, 2010

Nomnom

Went into town to look for new furniture, again.
Sofa, checked. Coffee table, checked. Curtains, checked. TV console next.
The living room will look totally different soon enough. lol

We went to Prangin Mall for dinner first.


J.L.Gourmet Cafe.





 

I can't find the price tag on this. Just wondering. lol.


If we don't have a big dining table already. I want this!
Really nice bar/big table and acts as partition at the same time.

My sister and I were like,
eh, anyone looking?
No no. faster!
*takes extra huge camera out* and capture.
lol!





♥ Chiayi.


4 comments:

carlyn said...

are ya gonna buy that car for me if u found that price tag? :):)

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

HAHAHHAHA no? :P

"this is my bus"-Jeremy <333

Raff-chan :-) said...

I became hungry because of you ;PP

♡ Chia Yi ♡ said...

:P