Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Photos

Too many backlogged photos. lol. Trying to catch back up on the progress :/ 
Firstly, let me show you Eunice's house. Eunice is my partner in crime, well, not exactly crime but she is kinda like my shopping partner. lol. We concluded that Abercrombie & Fitch is a 黑店. because we never come out of this store empty-handed. LOL.

I like how everyone stays in the same neighbourhood within walking distance. It's so funnnn.
Look at her walls! so pretty rightttt! so tempted to buy these stickers home to stick on my wall!




---

Then, introducing Charlie Bass. emo on the bed with me. 


The two bosses in Helena's BMW backseat. like a boss.



Eyecandy!

I think I have a pic of this tree with snow. Will post it up in my later posts.





okay, we met this shark on the road in the carpark at the asian market. 
So we picked it up and put it on the back of the car as shown. but mysteriously when we went to Wegmans and came back to our car. The shark "swam" to the car door handle. hahah. 
and we left it there and Helena showed us the shark was still there for the next few days. 

Wearing slippers and shorts in winter. the most imba guys. 




we eat so much of this chicken breasts. LOL


M&Ms!




I was trying to take a pic of me at the groceries but out of nowhere, Clement appeared....

♥ Chiayi.

No comments: