Monday, February 06, 2012

120111 Buffalo and Erie County Naval & Military Park

Continuing from the previous post, we went downtown and xx brought me to this park where you can see the US military ships and monuments. It was my second last day in the States :/

B594ZPZ7Z27A

I really miss the cold weather there :( It's so hot here everyday. I miss wearing winter clothes. lol lol.

and oh, I thought downtown will be a much more advanced place but it's not really... well, it has high buildings, city hall, stadiums, courts but I really prefer our Buffalo more. haha. cause we have shopping malls!

B594ZPZ7Z27A











it looks really cool right? :D





the names of those armies .







lol I never knew a grenadier is this biggg.









squirrel again!





I took a short video. I apologize for the shakiness. lol.





No comments: