Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Frida Gustavsson & Monika 'Jac' Jagaciak

I don't really have the time to write a proper blog post and yet I want to blog. lol! So here I'm gonna share my two favourite models at the moment. Cara Delevingne is also one of my faves but I like these two more because they are so adorable as bffs. And they are so gorgeous. I've watched their interviews, runways like ahhh. Also, they are both younger than me..

I repin-ed/ posted a lot more on my pinterest. check it out if you want :) 

You've probably seen Jac before in Chanel make up ads in magazines. yep, that's her. 




and Frida in Anna Sui


haha Frida on the left, Jac on the right. 
for some reason, most, if not all of their photos together are Frida on the left, Jac on the right. lolll





 look! they really are always at their own left right positions. hahah






When this is posted, I will be at the exam hall taking my tax exam. *prays

No comments: